Honors and Recognition
- Northern California “Super Lawyer” in Antitrust Litigation and Intellectual Property, 2003-2012 editions, Law & Politics Magazine.
- The Best Lawyers in America for Antitrust, 2005-2010 editions.
- Listed in Chambers & Partners’ Clients’ Guide “America’s Leading Lawyers for Business, 2003-2011 editions. In 2009, one of only 37 “Leading Individuals (Antitrust)” in the state of California.
- International Who’s Who of Business Lawyers, 2008-2011. One of only 8 California lawyers recognized in antitrust.
- Listed in Who’s Who Legal: California 2011.
- One of only six “leading” or “highly recommended” antitrust lawyers in San Francisco and Silicon Valley in Practical Law Company’s Which Lawyer? Yearbook 2011, available at http://whichlawyer.practicallaw.com/which/individualRecommendations.do?specialisationId=:25745&jurisdictionId=:22668.
- Recommended in Practical Law Company’s Cross-Border Competition Handbook, 2010 edition.
- Named in 2009 Experts Guide to the World’s Leading Competition and Antitrust Lawyers, Legal Media Group, London, England.
- Cited in Global Competition Review’s 2009 GCR 100, “A guide to the world’s leading competition law and economics practices.”
- Cited in Best Lawyers in the Bay Area 2009, San Francisco Business Times.
- State Bar of California Manuel Wiley Pro Bono Certificate, 2012; Board of Governors Commendation for pro bono work, 1990.
- Community Service Awards, 2008-09 and 2007-08, Wilson Sonsini Goodrich & Rosati Pro Bono Committee.
- Section Leader Service Award, American Bar Association Antitrust Section, September 2001.
- American Lawyer “Nation’s Best Summer Program” award, 1984.