- Lecturer at Law, Santa Clara University School of Law, 2002 to present. Since 2010, I have taught the basic 3-unit antitrust course. In previous years I taught an LLM seminar on the intersection of intellectual property and antitrust law, “Technology and the Regulation of Competition.”
- Adjunct Lecturer in Antitrust, 2011, at the University of California Hastings College of the Law.
- Faculty, U.C. Hastings Litigation Advocacy Program, 1984-90.
- Guest Lecturer, UC Berkeley Boalt Hall School of Law.
Arbitration & Mediation:
- Member of American Arbitration Association Large Complex Case Panel
- Federal Court Mediation Panel and Early Neutral Evaluator, Northern District of California
1. American Bar Association, Litigation and Antitrust Sections
- IP Reform Task Force, Antitrust Section (2009-2011)
- Co-editor, “Competition as Public Policy” (2010)
- Designated as “Section Leader,” Antitrust Section, 2000-01
- Frequent speaker at ABA Annual Meeting, Antitrust Section Spring Meetings and regional meetings (Stanford, Berkeley)
2. International Bar Association: Competition Committee, 2005 to present.
3. California State Bar Association, Litigation and Antitrust & Unfair Competition Law Sections, 1990 to present.
4. Santa Clara County Bar Association. Board of Trustees, 1984-86; Long Range Planning Committee (1991); Nominating Committee (1992); Gender Fairness Committee (1992).
4. Palo Alto Area Bar Association, 1982 to 2005: President, 1998-99; Board of Directors, 1996-98.
5. Los Angeles County Bar Association, 1974-1980: Committee on Juvenile Justice, 1975-78; Chairman, Legislation Section, 1976-78.